Review of Section 7 : Self-test
Please find the answers by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
1. What scanning option could a technologist use if a morbidly obese patient were unwilling or unable to tolerate a gated SPECT procedure?
2. Why is careful positioning so important with planar myocardial imaging?
3. Which pre-processing steps are applied to raw SPECT data in background before it is written to your processing computer’s hard drive?
4. Name the planes along which sectional row tomographic views of the heart are made.
5. The Short axis views of the left ventricle are cut from the _____ to the ________.
6. The vertical long views of the left ventricle are cut from the _______ to the _______.
7. The horizontal long views of the left ventricle are cut from the _______ to the ______.